Q.


About My Body


A little confess about my body, myself. 


During my highschool, my back just decided to be a little bit extra, and bend that lumbar aka lower part of my spine. Since then, I couldn’t do things/ workout like how normal people does. Even a little longer time of sitting makes me cry at my back cause it hurts so bad. And I started to hate my body, sometimes, even my self, cause? I am not the same as all of you. Then I stopped exercising, cause it hurts, simple as that. I gained weight, cause I’m not moving at all. Till one day, something just hit in my mind, and I just wanted to try challenging myself again, despite of the pain, the unwillingness. Yes, it does still hurts, but along the way, what I gained is more than just a better body, also how to love yourself as you are. I couldn’t do crunches, so I modified it as how my body could cope, I couldn’t do leg raises, so I find something similar that I could do it in a long way instead. And bam, I’m a person with scoliosis and I made it. It’s not easy, definitely, but it’s not hard either. 

I love how my body reflects my body condition of the day. My body sweat crazily when I drink sufficient amount of water, my sweat tastes salty when I added quite an amount of MSG for the previous lunch. How amazing. I’m doing daily workout every single day right now, and I feel uneasy without it. And the part that caught me much is that, my body been ache-free for the past one month! My body would tell me what does it actually want for the day, a yoga for the mind, stretch  maybe muscle recovery, and sometimes demanding for more extreme routine to melt those fats. 



I think the whole idea is that, I started to love myself along the way.
I gained confidence, I feel positive, and I guess, I like it.



If you want for it, work for it. 

Cheers. 




Comments

Ying said…
You are amazing ;)