Q.




Sometimes I wonder, what could I lose more?
It's the things I owned getting lesser or my world is getting bigger?
I gain, I lose, at the same time.



The beginning of fall is when the Sun no longer shine.
Rain and clouds came across the sky instead.
What do I really have?

It's only D-5 since I'm back.
Why do I feel it's been forever.
Did I used up my happiness quota?
Why didn't I know there's a limitation for happiness?


Back to studies, back to work.
After this dreamful summer.

Everything looks the same, everything is not the same.



Day 5, I lose almost everything.
And I no longer know how to control my feelings.








Dear Joy, why not let Sadness take over the brain control? 
I'm tired of being strong, tough and to fake a smile. 

Just, let Sadness do it. 







Signing out. 

Comments